Should I conduct my own Stalking and save my money

Should I conduct my own Stalking and save my money?

The answer to that question is a big NO.  Stalking is illegal. You get what you pay for. Leave it to the experts  who has  been trained  to conduct surveillance in a discrete and professional manner.  Surveillance  is considered Stalking under Victorian Law unless you are a licence Private Investigator operating only in Victoria and the licence is issued by Victoria Police. Legislation  specifically designed to protect  an individual from stalking was  introduced in Australia in the early 1990s

Stalking law in Victoria

The law was enacted and  legislated in Victoria and states that a person is guilty of Stalking if their intention is to cause physical or mental harm to their victim, or cause the victim to feel fearful of their safety or for the safety of their loved ones. Approximately 20  percent  of people have experienced stalking-type behaviours at some stage of their life. Complaints to the Police  are most likely to be female  who are  younger than their stalkers. Stalkers are most likely to be  a male known to the victim.

Stalking is not legal Surveillance

Stalking often begin in an innocent and minor manner often by a person who has been made to feel unwanted or undesirable  by a former partner. Many Stalkers are from broken relationships and simply want to know how the other ex partner is coping without them. This may appear to be ok but if you are caught out by the stalking victim you can find yourself in trouble with the law.The best way the Victorian law deals with Stalkers is for the victim to apply for an intervention order against you through the magistrates court. This will prevent you from contacting, harassing, intimidating your ex partner or anybody else. You will also be prevented from allowing another person from doing any of what you are prohibited from doing. Now, here is where a Private Investigator can help you.

Intervention Orders

Assuming there has been no Intervention order taken against you .You are within your legal rights to use our surveillance service. We are licenced private investigators and our licenced is issued by Victoria Police. We legally can follow and obtain photographs and video of a subject whether it is your ex-partner or somebody else. However you will need a genuine reason s to why you would want to place somebody under surveillance. For example is your ex is not paying child support and is working on the side but claiming to be unemployed. Surveillance from Investigative Solutions will provide you with the proof you need.

feel free to contact us

our services

Call or SMS Investigative Solutions on : 0404 164 001
INVESTIGATIVE SOLUTIONS 2018 © All Rights Reserved. Website design and developed By Digital Webber